Emergency Sump Pump Service
Sump Pump Service in the Chicagoland Area
If you have already lived through the dreaded experience of a flooded basement, then you know how much damage it can cause. Even one inch of water can take many hours to clean up and causes thousands of dollars in damaged furniture, carpets, and personal irreplaceable property. A properly functioning sump pump in your basement is your best defense to prevent flooding. A sump pump can provide a great service by saving you thousands of dollars in the long run. It does this by protecting your belongings from water damage and maintaining the value of your home.
In many cases, a sump pump is necessary to protect a home and its possessions from the dangers of flooding. Whether your new house requires a sump pump installation, or you think you need a sump pump repair and the time has come to replace your aging pump, let Quality Plumbing Services Inc. help you choose the best sump pump for your home.
Our professional plumbing technicians will analyze all factors and provide you with options and advice on what type of sump pump best suits your home. Consider the following:
Style of Sump Pump
- Tower – this style of pump has a long life, is easy to repair and has a higher pumping capacity.
- Submersible – this style is submerged in the sump pit, underwater, quiet and deemed a good alternative.
Construction of Sump Pump
- Materials and construction of the pump
- Quality cast iron designs
- Permanent pump models
Size and Capacity
- Size of the motor – measured in horsepower, ranging from 1/6 HP to 1/2 HP. The motor’s size often determines the pump’s effectiveness.
- Capacity of the pump – measured in gallons per minute or GPM, this is far more important than a sump pump’s horsepower. Pumping capacity (GPM) is how quickly the pump will remove incoming water from the basement or your property. This is most critical in protecting your basement from flooding.
A Quality Plumbing Service Inc. professional plumbing technician can advise you on the best sump pump for your protection. We can also provide you with information on batter back-up systems and whole house generators for the ultimate protection from all severe weather conditions.
We treat your home with respect. Our professional plumbing technicians wear shoe covers, tarp work areas with clean drop cloths, and when we are finished we will remove your old sump pump and any debris, we wash and disinfect our work area — so when our work is done, your work is done!
- Same day service with upfront pricing
- In-home warranties from 3 to 20 years
- Pit cleaning
- Back-up sump pumps
- Cast iron sump pumps
- 24 hour 7 day/week service
- CALL TODAY! 847-259-0200